It’s time again for the St. Faith’s Boulevard Sale! Join us for great bargains on new-to-you items for your home and yard, a quilt show inside the church, as well as freshly grilled hot dogs, home baked goods, and more. Come and join the fun and enjoy the opportunity to connect with our neighbours.
- Delicious Homemade Baked Goods
- Used Books & children’s books
- “New to You” household goods & plants
- Freshly grilled hot dogs
- Ice cream & Popcorn
- Bounce Castle
All funds raised at the Boulevard Sale from the above items go to support our local community partners. In 2022, we raised and disbursed $8,456 to local charities, thank you for your support!
In addition, we are excited to welcome several local vendors and artists who will be onsite for the sale:
- Pumpkin Seed Quilt Show & Sale
- Raasta Home: Local hand-poured soy wax candles.
- Kindmade Goods: Hand made quality leather goods.
- Indigenous Ingenuity Co.: Sterling silver pendants, children’s books, and colouring books by Melaney Gleeson-Lyall (Point), Musqueam Artist and Author.
- Dee’s Handmade Goods: Hand made crafts and soaps locally made in East Van.
- Go-Go Grannies: Handcrafted jewelry.